Thursday, February 17, 2011

PROM SEASON IS FAST APPROACHING...

Never worn. Only $89.00
I attended a wonderful event at New Paltz High School this evening called "Coffee House".  This is where some very talented students get the privilege to show off their superb talents in playing a musical instrument, singing or whatever they fancy.  The cafeteria was staged in a relaxed setting and we enjoyed some amazing music!  Some of which I'm sure is to be famous one day.  I did however, pass a sign that said "Snowball Dance" March 4th.  I then realized that I better get the news out quickly!   Prom season is fast approaching and Uptown Attic is now accepting prom and/or dance dresses.  Please remember that your previously loved dresses must be cleaned and in perfect condition to be taken on consignment.  It's time to pass those high school memories along.....  :)